Tuesday, June 3, 2008

last blog lost... but new one arriving!


for the record I somehow deleted my last blog... but here's another one! I get knocked down, but I get up again - and they're never gonna keep me down...

Saved2Save Training School Sweden
invites to "COMMUNITY" a three months course on from September to November 2008, on
(house) church planting .

The course is held on Gotland, an Island in the Baltic Sea.

School language is English, and we welcome students in all ages from young adults and up. For further information please see attached info and our web site www.saved2save.com

This would be an incredible opportunity - to hang with the likes of these folks is a blessing. They are radically, surrendered disciples of Jesus who are a bright missional light in the darkness of Europe - it is WELL WORTH A TRIP TO SWEDEN for some amazing teaching/training...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I saw your comments on www.planetsallies.net.nz and tried your link to www.saved2save.com but found nothing at the link.